Bookkeepers Needed at Our Firm
There's an exciting opportunity for a professional Bookkeeper at our growing firm. This position requires strong social skills and a collaborative work ethic. If this sounds like you, be sure to contact us. This is a 2 day per week position to start, and may increase if desired.
Your responsibilities in this role:
- Prepare financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information;
- Settle accounts by reconciling entries;
- Supervise bookkeeping policies and procedures, and develop a framework to track financial transactions with an established Chart of Accounts;
- Support accounts by verifying, allocating and posting transactions;
- Manage and review general ledger;
- Analyze payments received and record deposits;
- Sustain collections of historical records by organizing documents.
- Previous experience as a Full Charge Bookkeeper
- Prior experience working with accounting software, including QuickBooks
- Experience with Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Inventory / POS systems a plus.
To apply, please email PDF attachments of your resume and references to firstname.lastname@example.org; or fax to 401-732-9962; or mail to:
Fradin & Company Ltd, Inc.
1000 Greenwich Avenue
Warwick, RI 02886-4513
Check this page from time to time for new employment opportunities for bookkeeping, accounting, and tax preparation staff.